Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Why This? Why Now?

So I'm a working man now, and am so busy that I don't know what to do with myself. It seems that I wake every morning with the only sun that is coming in my window falling directly on my eyes. I could move I guess, but what good would that be? The 3 minutes or so that I have before my alarm goes off are essential to starting my day off in the best of ways, so I just lay there and wait. I don't figure I can get back to sleep, but if I do I'm sure it will be the best 3 minutes of my slumber. Seeing as how I'm not going to get up, or not going to fall back to sleep, my mind wanders...

I'm stuck in that half stupor not knowing if I'm awake, or maybe asleep still. This proves to be the most beneficial thinking time that I'll have of the day. Like I said, my job keeps me occupied with the random tediousness of busy work. When I've got free time I'm back to the half stupor, only this time, I know I'm awake. I just still don't know exactly what's going through my head.

So to answer the questions...Why This? Well, why not? If someone finds this and reads it, great for them, if not, oh well. It's a place for me to write down all of the ludicrous thoughts that roll through my head throughout the day, and look back next week, or in an hour or two when they're gone.
Why now? Well I'd like to think that I was somewhat inspired by a friend of mind who has his own blog somewhere out there on this web that is world wide. I've often thought of keeping a little journal to write things down in, but do I really wanna' keep a book there with me all the time? This technology thing is unbelievable. Just like me....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara K said...

AAHHH!!!! I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!! And I'll be reading every single post, starting with this one. 2005... DANG what was I doing then? Hmm... oh, yes, chasing a 3 year old Cameron around in South Texas. Sancho - you are one of the greatest, most sincere and funny and amazing and thoughtful and magnetic people I can call friend. So excited I saw some comment on facebook about you blogging. whoohoo my life is forever changed. Now, get to work and give us some new stuff. Life is good.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home