Monday, February 21, 2005

On The Road Again...

I guess it was just a coincidence that "On The Road Again" was the first song that came on the radio this morning on my drive to work. It seems fitting, seeing as how my life has consisted of trips to the north or trips to the south over the past month. I'm either sitting in an airplane seat on my way to Mexico, or sitting in the sweet purple camp van on my way to another camp showing. This morning we leave for Natchitoches, Louisiana. It looks to be a great 10 hour drive. Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

keep trucking, sancho. someone's got to spread the word. think of yourself as the the missionary, nay the prophet of the glory that is vista camps. and let me tell you, i think it's a shame you're not going to make it out to ole miss. together, we could herd new counselors, and have a free meal or two on the camp credit card (only kidding freddy).

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home