Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Answer for M.J.

Quite obviously its another busy day here at work. My co-worker and I have been jamming out to classical rock all day trying to guess who sings each song. I'm currently getting my butt kicked, but if it were anything other than classic rock I'd be tearing it up. How am I supposed to know that Scorpion sings "Rock Me Like a Hurricane" (is that the title?) Anyway if you haven't caught the sarcasm from my first sentence, it's been a pretty bum-friggin' boring day here in God's country. I did get to give one hombre the tour of the camp, and he signed his kid up on the spot. I like to think that maybe it's my master business skills that made him decide this was the place for his kid, but I know the facilities speak for themselves.
I have many skills you know, master business skills is just one set. I also have lazy skills, eating skills, and gum chewing skills. As a matter of fact, I can do all of the last three at the same time. That's talents kids...
I don't know about anyone else, but I am extremely tired of all this Michael Jackson b.s. that's going on. Let me start by saying, I'm not his biggest fan. I do like some of his songs though. Early stuff though, nothing lately. The most ridiculous video that I've ever seen is Scream, wow, what a waste of the 5 minutes and however many millions of dollars that was spent on that video.
Back to his court case though..The fact that he's been accused of "funny business" with children several times is enough for me. How many times do you let a guy go because he can afford good lawyers. I say being accused as many times as he has is no coincidence. I do realize though, that there are people out there in the world who will do anything for a dollar, and look for the richest people to try to swindle money from. However, look at the guy, and look at his track record, something is extremely wrong with him, and I'm not sure that he is a functioning member of society as it is. My best advise, since I'm such an expert on things, throw him into Neverland Ranch, put electric high-fence all around it, and no gate. Once a week throw in a load of food, and some nudie magazines...Problem solved. Surely he has enough entertainment inside to keep him busy for the rest of time.
Maybe I should run for office someday. I'm such an expert on the way things should be, and what to do in compromising situations that I'd be perfect for any elected office. Anything from dog-catcher, all the way to the President! Morriss 2016, don't forget...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home