Friday, March 18, 2005

Big Dance

I was thinking about making all my selections known for the NCAA tournament, but decided to wait until we're down to either 32 or 16 teams. My bracket is already messed up, seeing as how I always like to pick the teams with some appeal to them. Or the teams that were on ESPN the night before. So here's my first round mess ups...

Nevada over Texas---Call me a homeboy, but I figured the Horns could pull it out.

Milwaukee Wisconsin over Alabama---I actually had Bama going to the sweet 16, can you say overrated.

UAB over LSU---Another team I had going to the sweet 16, overrated again, The SEC needs some help.

Pacific over Pittsburgh---Never even heard of Pacific, or much about them. I didn't have Pitt going much further though.

West Virginia over Creighton---I like the bluejays, didn't know much about WVU.

Utah over UTEP---I figured it would be a nice upset

So there are 6 games I've already messed up on, that's why I wait until the next round...Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home