Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gooooo TECH

I remember last year I made several posts after Tech would pull out some amazing wins on the television. I wish I could do the same thing year. I can't though. We aren't the same team we were last year. Shoot we're not even half the team we were last year. How disappointing...

So tonight, we lose to Colorado. What happened to us being God's ordained team? I'm glad we could be the doormat for the Buffs to get their first win. What a load. I'm more than upset with our performance.

To make matters worse, the Aggies beat the team that beat us last weekend. I guess we can always bring up the head to head matchup that came down in our favor last week though!

Tonight we had a big dove and quail cookout at camp. When I say big, I mean huge. We had probably around 100 wraps on the pit, and the three of us here ate them all. Well actually four of us because Ruger the dog had a few too.

Now we're all sitting on the couch, listening to the radio, and calling in and annoying the poor DJ by making requests. She's actually playing one of them right now. Thank goodness for Guaro and Man and Two Dogs..

Cheap Thrills, don't you know I like cheapppp thrills..

Have a good night one and all..

Get your guns up..

Blah..

Friggin' Tech...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home