Sunday, March 27, 2005

Dynamite

Just wanted to share that I just gave in to temptation and made a big purchase. I couldn't help it. It was staring at me, asking to come home with me. I had already experienced it before, but couldn't pass up the chance to be able to have one and call my own. The first night, I used it once, the second night again. By now, I'm almost tired of it, but I love knowing that it's sitting right there waiting for me to use again. Napoleon Dynamite has to be one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen, but I had to buy it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home