Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My teacher

Well I thought I would post on the little test I had last night. It was the class where the teacher tries to make all of us feel stupid. Well he did that last night too! He gives us assignments a lot of the time without checking them out for himself, then he acts surprised when it doesn't work out. So last night, we were taking information off the census website and none of us could get it to work the right way. So as it turns out, it wasn't us, it was the way that he had told us to do it. It was funny because he was running around trying to figure it out, and the person I sit next to and I did before him. So we ended up making a 100 and helping the rest of the class. NICE...

Last week we did an assignment in class and his answer sheet had all the answers wrong. The first few people who went up to him had different answers, then the more of us that went up there, he realized he was wrong. I guess I take some great pleasure in seeing these things. I wouldn't if he wasn't always trying to belittle us in class...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on make a 100!! Have fun in Atlanta this weekend! I already miss you :(

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home