Saturday, October 08, 2005

Go GO Astros

Astros are up 7-3 in the 8th. I won't call it over yet, but it's dang nice knowing that my teams have performed well today. Tech won, the Astros are well on their way, and (not so much my team anymore) Texas won.

I was asked tonight by Collin, my roommate, if I had the choice of picking one winner tonight, either the Astros or the Red Rabbits, who would I pick? Well I told him that because of the 5 game series, that is actually limited to 3 now, I would pick the Astros. My answer was met with a round of boo's. Think about it though. If Tech goes undefeated, they will get to the Fiesta Bowl. No way they get to the Rose bowl because there are surely better teams in the NCAA. For the Astros if they lose this game, they have 2 win in a row. So that's my answer. Go GO Astros!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home