Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Official

It's now official, I finally graduated from college. The last grade posted some time tonight, and it was even better than expected, a big fat A! I won't comment on the GPA from all my years in college, but I will say that minus some Accounting and other business classes, I'd have well over a 3.5.

Baby got Back just came on my ipod, it's somewhat fitting. Seeing as how it was a new song when I first got into college! Naa, joking, I must have been in like 5th grade when it came out...

Now I can't wait 'till I get that diploma that says General Studies. How exciting. What's a fool supposed to do with that? I'll update y'all as it happens.

Suspenseful 'eh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo its official! CONGRATS SANCHO!!! Hope to see you this weekend!

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Sancho!!!!
Deanna

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home