Saturday, December 10, 2005

Quarters pt 2

Well chalk one up for the whole accomplishment thing. Even though it's a tad (by that I mean years) behind schedule, I've finally finished this horrible thing called college. Finished as in, done, graduwamated, going home, for good, adios to the LBK, hello K-town.

Let's hope the hello K-town thing doesn't last too long. I haven't even been home yet, but I'm ready to get the heck out. I don't know how intense the job search will be, but I'm gonna' have to start looking soon. Anyone know of a job that pays 7 figures, and requires the minimal amount of work? I guess it's called the lottery.

I definitely still have the year long Mexico trip on my mind. I think it gets longer every time I bring it up, but wouldn't it be amazing. I mean think about this, me, Mexico, and Corona, XX, or Sol. Well there's more to it than that. Let's see, me, fishing, Latin women, and uhhhh Latin women. Wow, match made in heaven.

I'm putting of packing my room because:
1) I'm dead tired, limited sleep sucks.
B) Thinking about staying for another day.
III) don't know where to start.

I guess the next post will be from the slow internet of Ingram. Can't friggin' wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home