Saturday, December 03, 2005

Oh Drama

Drama, wow, don't you just love it? I'm not going to lie about it, I dabble in drama every now and then. I think a lot of times its interesting, and more often than not, flippin' hilarious! Now this past week has been unbelievably drama filled. A large part of it was being back in Ingram for as long as I was. When you have a big get together like we did the day after Thanksgiving, usually its all about the reunion, and "how have you beens". For the most part it was, but for about a 2 hour period, the drama was so thick, that you had to fight your way through it. I guess being up in Lubbock for as long as I have, my tolerance, if you will, has dropped severely. I forgot that Ingram and drama really go hand in hand. I told one of my friends up here the other day that if you look up drama in the dictionary, there's probably a map, with a star on it about where Ingram is.

I guess every small town has their own drama, and drama queens. I have to say we had one of the bigger queens in the contiguous 48 out at the ranch that day. It was so ridiculous, that J and I couldn't help but laugh...Laugh out loud...Laugh outloud pretty much in their faces. I think that just pisses people off worse.

It really bothers me that some people are so friggin' wrapped up in themselves that they take the most trivial things, and blow them way out of proportion. Like I said earlier, I'm not completely innocent here, but some of the drama I've been exposed to in the last week is nothing but absurd. I'm not going to get into it much deeper than I already have. By writing this, I'm doing my own little drama thing.

Just know, whoever reads this, that drama free is most definitely the way to go...

Yeah it's 3:15 in the morning, this post may have been a little influenced by some of the drama that went on tonight, or perhaps influenced by something else...

By the way, for those who know me well, I woke up this morning and my boots and pants were still attached on the floor. You know what that means, great night!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what that boot pant combo means. Gotta love drama. LOL

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home