Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Quick Note

This was posted on the sign at the "Y" in Ingram...

8th grade promotion 5/26/06
In the New Gym
Dance to follow afterwards
Untill 10:00 PM


Now this might not make much sense to anyone, but there is one blaring mistake. I'm not saying I'm perfect, I make my fair share of mistakes. However, if I was going to be doing the marquee in the middle of town, I would make sure to spell everything right (Untill=Until).

The second funny thing here, is that they still are calling the gym that was built in 1998 the "New Gym". I played basketball in that gym my senior season, and that was years and years ago! When will the new wear off?

Not much else to say right now, I just wanted to share how proud I am of my Alma Mater.

Camp is on a roll, or at least off on a good start! We've got lifeguards in now, and will have orientation starting next week. Campers stream in on the 5th! Exciting stuff. We had a meeting today in the office and we're ready as ever!

Great day today for me. Good news abound. Plus the fact that I got in on a poker game tonight and planned on leaving early, but ended up playing until midnight and winning the most. Lucky me!

I hope things are going okay with everyone else and their families. I've got y'all in my thoughts...

Have a good day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home