Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pet Peeve

Just wanted to share a big pet peeve of mine. It's happened 3 or 4 times in the past month. What it's really telling me is that I eat out too much, but here goes....

Don't you hate it when you are at a restaurant/store/anywhere where you buy things, and your total comes to some number of dollars and 1 cent (or 2 cents). Instead of the bloke on the other side of the cash register just taking one for the team and giving you all paper back, you get 99 cents in your pocket. Maybe I should stop paying with cash and it wouldn't happen, but what if cash is all I've got to spend? It's just frustrating...

The only good thing about it is that when I get home that night, if none of it has fallen out of my pockets, I can put a bunch of silver in my silver jar, and the pennies in my penny jar. It's fun to watch that grow...

Not many things bother me, I'm the easiest going person you'll ever meet, but that really drives me nuts...There may be a few more to come....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home