Monday, February 06, 2006

Waitin' for 24

Another boring night in Ingram. It's 7:45 and I don't really have anything interesting to say today. It seems lately I haven't had much interesting to say at all. Maybe my brain isn't in deep thinking mode, or maybe I haven't had much worth thinking about lately. It seems that I'm in that day to day grind. That's where the days run together, and unless it's a weekend, I've got to do some serious thinking if you ask me what the day is. The fog will eventually lift when things start getting a little more busy at camp.

On the plus side today, I did an interview with a girl who seemed to be dynamite. She was quick on all of her responses, and gave great answers. Hopefully she'll perform as good at camp as she did on the interview. We got tons of reference letters in today, so we're well on the way to hiring our full staff. We need a few more boys though, so if anyone who reads this knows of any guys who might be a good fit for the counselor thing, send them my way. Seriously, I'll give you 5 bucks, or at least a hug and a sloppy kiss. Sounds appealing, just imagine, the more you send, the more affection you might get! Luckkkyyy...

I don't know how many folks will notice, but there's now a counter on the site! Over to the right. That's how bored I am tonight. I've always wanted to put one on here, but just figured it out tonight after noticing one on a friend of mines blog. Frickin' amazing 'eh? I hope it doesn't cause anyone to shy away from checking this thing out. I can't tell who looks at it, just how many are return visitors. So boost my ego and refresh your page a few times! Excellent...

So I'm waiting for 24 to come on. I don't know if anyone else watches this show, but it's super entertaining. I mean, if you like guns and killing terrorists, you can't go wrong spending an hour a week in front of the tube. Last season it was Arabic terrorists, this season it's the Rooskies (Russians). For those of you who don't know, the entire season takes place over a 24 hour time period. I think tonight is like from noon to 1 pm. I can't imagine my life ever being exciting enough to film an entire seasons worth of material over. Who knows though, I can be entertaining if needs be. Wouldn't I be a great reality tv star? Gus and Me, cruisin' for the chickys...Naaaaa, didn't think so...

The super bowl was a bit of a let down. I don't profess to love professional football, too many egos. I don't like it when a player can make more than his coach. I like that the college guys are playing for more than just the greenbacks. However, I always look forward to anytime the Vikings play, gotta cheer on my boy, and the playoffs. I was hoping that it would be a better game. It was a defensive struggle most of the time. That doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't a good game, just boring to watch. The get together we had was fun though.

Well that's all for now. Like I said earlier, nothing exciting to write about. Just thoughts here and there. Have a wonderful day, and hopefully I'll catch all of y'all soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I have some great candidates for counselor, where should I send them? Shoot me an e-mail with some info about the position (dates, approx. pay etc).

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home