Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Day 3

Well I'm here at the school again. It's almost 10:00, and classes start at 10:15. The sun came up AGAIN at 5:30, guess I better get used to it. One good thing though, is that on ESPNDEPORTES (spanish ESPN), they have an english sportscenter on at 7 in the morning. I can't believe what Tiger Woods is doing.

I didn't figure I'd have homework, but I was assigned 2 different pieces of it yesterday. Sheesh, that's why I was in college for 10 years! Oh well, it shouldn't be that bad. We have a 3 day weekend in a few weeks, and I think a few of us here at the school might get together and go to a beach, or maybe go to Arenal (volcano). Whatever, just as long as I get out and see a little bit!

Welp, that's all for now. Maybe more later...

Oh yeah, WTF happened to the Crocodile Hunter, it's all over the news down here. I guess if you play with fire enough, you're eventually going to get burned!

Adios

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying your stay so far!!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home